Robbie Bagby is the owner of Foundation Fitness. Upon returning from Corpus Christi and graduate school, he failed to find a place that fit his values and training philosophy. At this point, Robbie decided his best bet was to open his own training space. They decided on the name Foundation Fitness for one major reason: People who achieve the most success in both fitness and nutrition must first establish the foundational movements or nutritional habits and then continue to build upon those for the long term.
During his coaching career, Robbie has had the opportunity to work with a WIDE range of clients, including: average Joes and Janes wanting to lose fat and feel good, high school athletes looking to get a step up on their competition, and even professional athletes looking to further enhance their performance. Whether performance athletes or “everyday athletes,” all of these individuals made progress while laying a foundation to achieve success. With consistent, sustainable action, every person can achieve the results they desire! STRENGTH STARTS HERE.
Robbie currently lives in the Richardson, TX area with his wife, Erica, and their two little ones, Lily and Lincoln.
A few of Robbie's credentials include:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness from Missouri Southern State University
- Master’s of Science in Sport and Exercise Science from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist
- ACSM-Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- NSPA Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach
- Former Golf Strength and Conditioning Coach-Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Former Adjunct Professor (Sports Conditioning)-Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi