Hi! I’m Robbie. I am the founder of Foundation Fitness. After leaving an amazing gym down on the Texas coast, I returned to the Dallas area and failed to find a place that fit my values and training philosophy. I decided the best solution was to to start my own training facility.
We decided on the name Foundation Fitness for one major reason: I believe people who achieve the most success in both fitness and nutrition must first establish foundational movements or nutritional habits. My purpose is to inspire others to accomplish this. Hence our tagline: STRENGTH STARTS HERE!
A few of my credentials include:
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion and Wellness from Missouri Southern State University
- Master’s of Science in Sport and Exercise Science from Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- NSCA-Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach
- ACSM-Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
- NSPA Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach
- Former Golf Strength and Conditioning Coach-Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
- Former Adjunct Professor (Sports Conditioning)-Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
During my time as a coach, I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with a WIDE range of clients, including: average Joes and Janes wanting to lose fat and feel good, high school athletes looking to get a step up on their competition, and even professional athletes looking to further enhance their performance. Whether performance athletes or “everyday athletes,” all of these individuals made progress while laying the foundation to achieve success. With consistent, sustainable action, I believe every person can achieve the results they desire!
I currently live in Richardson, Texas with my wife Erica, our little girl, Lily, and our new baby boy!